Position Title: Delivery Driver
Location: North Region Feed Division in Trenton, Utah
Expiration Date: Open Until Filled
INTERMOUNTIAN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of DELIVERY DRIVER for the North Region Feed Division located in Trenton, Utah.
We are seeking an individual to deliver livestock feed from Mills in Trenton and Lewiston, Utah to Farms and Ranches throughout Northern Utah and Southeastern Idaho. You will be operating ten wheel and tractor-trailer delivery trucks. Driver must maintain positive communication with customer; listen to issues or potential problems, reporting customers comments back to Transportation Manager. Represents IFA positively and professionally at all times during interactions with customers and regulatory personnel. This is a local driving job—you will return home at the end of each work day.
- Perform daily inspections and maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Ensure loads are secured properly and comply with all DOT and highway regulations.
- Follow all IFA vehicle safety policies.
- Properly load and unload product in compliance with IFA’s standard operating procedures.
- Be able to operate several types of equipment as a professional truck driver.
- Physical demands: Normal demands associated with commercial truck driving including some strenuous work involving lifting, hooking and unhooking trailers, ladder climbing to access top of trailers and farm storage tanks.
- Work and communicate well with co-workers and treat co-workers with respect.
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a current CDL (Class A) and medical card with a clean driving record. A High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of driving experience. Ability to drive assigned vehicle, knowledge of delivery area and ability to read maps. Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to follow directions. Must be honest, dependable and hard working.
BENEFITS: IFA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts, as well many other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, send a current resume to email@example.com.
Or apply in person at the following address:
235 West Main Street