Position Title: Delivery Driver (Class A CDL)
Location: South Region Feed Mill in Nephi, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, May 12, 2017
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of DELIVERY DRIVER at the South Region Feed Mill in Nephi, Utah.
- Perform daily equipment inspections to ensure vehicle is safe to operate
- Maintain an accurate daily log-book
- Ensure loads are secured properly and comply with all DOT and highway regulations
- Eliminate cross contamination by cleaning truck bins
- Follow all IFA vehicle safety policies
- Maintain a current Class “A” CDL
- Properly load and unload product in compliance with IFA’s standard operating procedures
- Work in a nosy dusty environment while loading and unloading
- Work and communicate well with co-workers and treat co-workers with respect
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED with 1-3 years of Driving experience. Must have a class “A” CDL, current medical card, and a clean driving record. Must be able to work in a dusty environment under the stress of production schedules.
WORK SCHEDULE: This is a full time position working between 32 to 40 hours per week usually Monday through Friday. However sometimes work on Saturday or even Sunday may be required.
BENEFITS: This is a full-time position that includes a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts on store purchases as well many other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume and cover letter:
Or apply in person at the address listed below:
IFA South Region Feed Mill
2979 W. 6300 S.
Nephi, UT 84648