Position Title: ERP Functional Analyst/IT Business Analyst
Location: IFA Corporate Office in Salt Lake City, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of ERP FUNCTIONAL ANALYST/IT BUSINESS ANALYST at the Corporate Office located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing SAP/ERP solutions including, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specs
- Facilitating the functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects and infrastructure representatives
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinate the implementation of the solution to the production environment
- Updating system documentation
- Effectively understand business processes so they can be modeled in internal systems
- Perform complex tasks dealing with the analysis and design of technology solutions
- Provide end user support as well as improving user productivity through development and implementation of new business processes and systems solutions
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation to assist with emergency, weekend and after-hours support
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements
- Provide exceptional service to internal customers, cheerfully and always with a smile
- Ability to collect, analyze and communicate data in a way easily understood by end users
QUALIFICATIONS: 5+ years of experience with ERP solutions including deep knowledge and experience with SAP systems and functionality. SAP experience preferred in the following areas: logistics, sales, finance and configuration. 4 year college degree in Information Systems or other applicable field of study or an equivalent level of career experience. Prior systems experience in a retail operations environment highly desired. Self-driven, resourceful with strong sense of urgency and a willingness to “do whatever it takes” to get the job done.
BENEFITS: Competitive compensation, medical & dental insurance, vision reimbursement, generous 401K matching, company-paid life & long-term disability insurance, vacation & sick time, holiday pay and employee purchase discounts. IFA is also closed Sundays, and has a family friendly work environment along with other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume and a cover letter to the HR Department.