Position Title: Lawn & Garden Department Manager
Location: IFA Country Store in Ephraim, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, March 20, 2017
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, an intermountain agricultural and retail cooperative, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of LAWN & GARDEN DEPARTMENT MANAGER in the IFA Country Store in Ephraim, Utah.
- Diverse knowledge and hands-on experience with lawn and garden products
- Be conversant in and able to sell all products in lawn & garden category and provide training to other IFA employees regarding category products.
- Prepare inventory and department for sales promotions.
- Secure return authorization for products to be returned to vendor.
- Merchandise and price all products in assigned product area.
- Stocking shelves to proper merchandising levels.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED required. 2-4 year college degree highly preferred with 2-4 years of retail and merchandising experience. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and sales minded. Familiarity with computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Able to calculate discounts, percentages, and perform basic math functions. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. often during shift.
BENEFITS: This is a full-time position that includes a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, 401K, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts on store purchases as well many other incredible benefits.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a copy of your current resume to the e-mail address listed below or apply in person by visiting the Ephraim IFA Country Store.
Ephraim IFA Country Store
460 S. Main St.
Ephraim, Utah 84627