Position Title: Office Manager
Location: IFA Country Store in Tremonton, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, June 5, 2017
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of OFFICE MANAGER at the IFA Country Store in Tremonton, Utah .
- Work with branch management to resolve all inventory and procedural related problems.
- Maintain accurate book inventory and manage inventory to minimize inventory losses.
- Complete and review the daily cash settlement.
- Ensure all receivings are processed accurately and timely.
- Review reports to ensure receipts and sales are recorded and executed correctly.
- Execute and reconcile an annual physical inventory.
- Work with customers regarding orders, schedule deliveries, payment of bills, training of associates, and working closely with production and sales departments.
- This position will act as part of the branch management team and will provide direction and coaching to employees in helping them develop in their roles.
QUALIFICATIONS : 2-year college degree or post high school education. Prior education or experience in accounting or accounting-related functions strongly preferred. Agricultural background and experience is highly desirable. 3-5 years experience in an office management setting. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects on any given day. Proficiency and accuracy with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly learn company software applications. Experience with SAP is a plus. Basic math skills used in price calculations, measurement conversions and percentages. Highly dependable team player willing to embrace the vision and mission of Intermountain Farmers Association. The ability to work and communicate well with co-workers and supervisors. Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis with the ability to assist customers with carrying their purchases to their vehicle.
BENEFITS : This is a full-time position that includes a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts on store purchases as well many other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume to the e-mail address listed below or apply in person by visiting the Tremonton IFA Country Store.
Tremonton IFA Country Store
241 S. 200 W.
Tremonton, Utah 84337