Position Title: Plant Manager
Location: IFA Country Store in Spanish Fork, Utah
Expiration Date: Open Until Filled
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the position of PLANT MANAGER at the IFA Country Store in Spanish Fork, Utah.
- Provide day to day supervision of applicators and other agronomy employees
- Coordinate scheduling of spray jobs while ensuring that all jobs are completed on time and according to customers’ requests
- Load and mix fertilizer and pesticide formulas according to chemical product labels
- Maintain application jobs to track work scheduled and completed
- Obtain/maintain pesticide applicators license as well as Certified Crop Advisor credentials
- Attend agronomy educational opportunities to increase knowledge of latest techniques and developments
- Maintain ag chemical product category within retail store ensuring that correct mix of products is available and properly merchandised to meet customers’ needs
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent required. Prior experience with chemical application equipment and procedures. Current CDL license with clean driving record. Current commercial applicators license and certified crop advisor credentials desired (if not currently held, the ability to obtain upon offer of employment). Ability to work around and handle hazardous materials properly and safely. High level of personal integrity and honesty. Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, and meet deadlines. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and/or 5 gallon can of liquid often during shift. Willingness and ability to work extended hours during application season.
BENEFITS: IFA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts, as well many other incredible benefits. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a resume to the e-mail address listed below:
Or you may apply in person at the following address:
Spanish Fork IFA Country Store
250 Arrowhead Trail Rd.
Spanish Fork, Utah 84660