INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of POINT OF SALE CLERK at the IFA Country Store in Spanish Fork, Utah.
- Responsible for all procedures relating to the handling of money, invoicing, cash register operation, merchandising, assisting other retail and warehouse personnel, and providing excellent customer service.
- Must be able to greet customers in a friendly manner
- Accept payments from customers, operate a cash register with the ability to calculate discounts and percentages
- Maintain a clean working area
- Assist in stocking shelves
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. often, able to stand during 8 hour shift, and work closely with co-workers. Detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to follow direction. Honesty, dependability and strong work ethic essential. Agricultural background and experience very helpful. Must be available Monday thru Saturday, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm and willing to work overtime if needed.
IFA offers day shifts only, Sundays off, a friendly work atmosphere to learn and work in.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume:
Or apply in person at the address below:
Spanish Fork IFA Country Store
250 Arrowhead Trail Rd.
Spanish Fork, Utah 84660