Position Title: Point of Sale Clerk (Part-Time Cashier)
Location: IFA Country Store in Delta, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, August 21, 2017
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of POINT OF SALE CLERK (Part-Time Cashier) at the IFA Country Store in Delta, Utah.
SUMMARY: This is a part-time cashier position that will work mostly in the afternoons, but may require some daytime work as needed. Candidates must be available to work at least every other Saturday.
- Responsible for all procedures relating to the handling of money, invoicing, cash register operation, merchandising, assisting other retail and warehouse personnel, and providing excellent customer service.
- Must be able to greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Accept payments from customers, operate a cash register with the ability to calculate discounts and percentages.
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Assist in stocking shelves.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. often, able to stand during entire shift, and work closely with co-workers. Detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to follow directions. Honesty, dependability and strong work ethic essential. Agricultural background and experience very helpful. Must be available Monday thru Saturday, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm and willing to work overtime if needed.
IFA offers day shifts only, Sundays off, a friendly work atmosphere to learn and work in.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume:
Or apply in person at the address below:
Delta IFA Country Store
498 W. Main St.
Delta, Utah 84624