Position Title: Production Operator
Location: North Region Feed Mill in Trenton, Utah
Expiration Date: Open Until Filled
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of PRODUCTION OPERATOR for the North Region Feed Division located in Trenton, Utah.
SUMMARY: We are seeking individuals that enjoy working with their others as a member of a team in a mill & warehouse manufacturing setting. We process and make a variety of feed products for the agricultural industry. Individuals must maintain positive communication with customers, co-workers and managers. Represents IFA positively and professionally at all times during interactions with customers and regulatory personnel. IFA employees qualify for a benefit package that includes health, dental & life insurance, vision, bonus opportunities, 401K and employee discounts at IFA stores.
- Manufacture animal feeds following Good Manufacturing Procedures and according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times according to IFA dress policy.
- Follow all IFA vehicle & equipment safety policies at all times.
- Manufacture and move feedstuffs in compliance with IFA’s standard operating procedures.
- Be able to operate several types of heavy equipment (large trucks, loaders and forklifts).
- Physical demands: Normal demands associated with commercial animal feed production including climbing stairs, repeatedly lifting 55 lb bags, weighing ingredients, record keeping.
- Work in a noisy, dusty environment while loading and unloading trucks.
- Work and communicate well as part of a team and treat everyone with respect.
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, basic math skills, ability to work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision. Ability to drive large trucks, loaders and forklifts. Be able to repeatedly lift and carry 55 lb bags and work long hours when needed. Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to follow both written and verbal directions. Must be honest, dependable and hard working.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, submit a current cover letter and resume.
Or apply in person at the address below.
Dale Clark at the Trenton, Utah Mill
235 West Main Street