Position Title: Purchasing Assistant (Part-Time)
Location: IFA Distribution Center
Expiration Date: Monday, November 6, 2017
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, an intermountain agricultural and retail cooperative, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Part-Time) at the IFA Distribution Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Will be working 10 to 20 hours per week, preferably between the hours of 9 am and 2 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Review vendor sales order acknowledgements for accuracy (delivery address, product numbers, quantities, prices, delivery/freight terms, and payment terms).
- Create purchase orders for selected product from authorized vendors at direction of Buyer and Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure suppliers deliver on time and in full.
- Comply with all company purchasing policies.
- Interpret instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Collect and research data.
- Use SAP, Excel, Word, and Outlook software.
- Treat co-workers with respect.
- Work professionally and communicate well with other office and branch personnel
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma, GED or equivalent required. Should be a self-starter and have above average attention to detail. Basic computer skills desired including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word. Ability to communicate in a clear and professional way.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume and cover letter to the e-mail address below:
Or, you may apply in person at the following address:
IFA Distribution Center
2330 W. 1700 S.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104