Position Title: Sales Clerk/Warehouse Worker
Location: IFA Country Store in Salina, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, March 27, 2017
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, an intermountain agricultural and retail cooperative, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of SALES CLERK/WAREHOUSE WORKER in the IFA Country Store in Salina, Utah.
SUMMARY: This position will have a wide range of duties throughout the store. Responsibilities will include warehouse support, department merchandising and assisting customers with purchases.
- Greet customers as they enter the facility and ensure that they receive the highest level of customer service
- Assist in restocking and straightening shelves
- Provide accurate and organized inventory throughout the receiving and warehouse area
- Be conversant in and able to sell all products in assigned product lines
- Merchandise and price all products in assigned product area
- Place warehouse inventory in correct storage areas
- Maintain warehouse and yard area in a clean and orderly state at all times
- Assist customers with loading products into their vehicles
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Exceptional customer service skills a necessity. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and sales minded. Warehouse, shipping and receiving experience highly desired. Familiarity with computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Able to calculate discounts, percentages, and perform basic math functions. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently throughout shift and 100 lbs. occasionally.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume and a cover letter to the e-mail address below:
Or apply in person at the address below:
Salina IFA Country Store
412 South State Route 24
Salina, UT 84654