Position Title: Truck Driver/Yard Employee
Location: IFA North Region Feed Mill in Trenton, Utah
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of TRUCK DRIVER/YARD EMPLOYEE (2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. shift) for the North Region Feed Division located in Trenton, Utah.
SUMMARY: We are seeking an individual that enjoys working with others as a member of a team in a mill & warehouse manufacturing setting. We process and make a variety of feed products for the agricultural industry.
- Manufacture animal feeds following Good Manufacturing Procedures and according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times according to IFA dress policy.
- Follow all IFA vehicle & equipment safety policies at all times.
- Manufacture and move feedstuffs in compliance with IFA’s standard operating procedures.
- Be able to operate several types of heavy equipment (large trucks, loaders and forklifts).
- Physical demands: Normal demands associated with commercial animal feed production including climbing stairs, repeatedly lifting 55 lb. bags, weighing ingredients, record keeping.
- Work in a noisy, dusty environment while loading and unloading trucks.
- Work and communicate well as part of a team and treat everyone with respect.
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, CDL driving license, basic math skills, ability to work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision. Ability to drive large trucks, loaders and forklifts. Be able to repeatedly lift and carry 55 lb. bags and work long hours when needed. Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to follow both written and verbal directions. Must be honest, dependable and hard working.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, you can apply in person at the address below:
1750 E Center Street
Lewiston, Utah 84320
Phone (435) 258-0522 – Fax (435) 258-5522