Position Title: Various Seasonal Positions (Customer Service/Warehouse)
Location: Your Local IFA Country Store
Expiration Date: Positions Open Until Filled
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, an intermountain agricultural and retail cooperative, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of VARIOUS SEASONAL POSITIONS (Customer Service/Warehouse) at your local IFA Country Store.
SUMMARY: Due to the spring season coming around the corner, we have seasonal positions available at many of our IFA Country Store locations throughout the company. These positions include warehouse support, department merchandising, greenhouse/nursery and general customer service positions. Many of these positions could turn into full-time positions for those that prove their value to the company.
- Greet customers as they enter the facility and ensure that they receive the highest level of customer service.
- Assist in restocking and straightening shelves to provide an exceptional shopping experience for all customers.
- Be knowledgeable about and able to sell many of the products carried by IFA.
- Act as integral part of the team while working in harmony with other employees.
- Help maintain areas throughout the store by keeping them clean and orderly.
- Assist customers with loading products into their vehicles.
- Display the highest integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Exceptional customer service skills a necessity. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and sales minded. An agricultural background and experience highly desired. Honesty, dependability and strong work ethic essential. Familiarity with computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Able to calculate discounts, percentages, and perform basic math functions. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently and be on your feet for your entire shift.
IFA offers day shifts only, Sundays off, and a friendly work atmosphere to learn and work in.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a copy of your current resume to the e-mail address listed below or apply in person by visiting your local IFA Country Store.