Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: IFA Country Store in Salina, Utah
Expiration Date: Open Until Filled
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Warehouse Associate at the IFA Country Store in Salina, Utah.
SUMMARY: Help to maintain a clean and organized warehouse; provide prompt and safe service to IFA customers when loading products into customer’s vehicles; assist in loading yard orders.
- Read and verify accuracy of customer’s loading ticket before loading any product
- Be respectful of customers’ vehicles and personal property while loading products
- Place warehouse inventory in correct storage areas
- Maintain warehouse and yard areas in a clean and orderly state at all times
- Assist customers with loading products into their vehicles
- Keep aisles clear of garbage and products
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Forklift certification with a safe driving record a plus. Must be detail oriented and self-motivated. Warehouse, shipping and receiving experience highly desired. Familiarity with computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently throughout shift and 100 lbs. occasionally.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume to the e-mail address below:
Or, apply in person at the address below:
Salina IFA Country Store
412 S. SR-24
Salina, Utah 84654