Position Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: IFA Country Store in Elko, Nevada
Expiration Date: Monday, August 21, 2017
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of WAREHOUSE MANAGER at the IFA Country Store in Elko, Nevada.
- Coach and mentor warehouse associates with the ability to hold team members accountable to high levels of performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons who shop at the store
- Maintain a clean, safe and accident free environment for team members.
- Ensure feed products in warehouse are rotated regularly to ensure freshness.
- Carefully handle bagged products to minimize inventory loss from torn bags.
- Directly responsible for warehouse and yard, organizing fencing material and livestock equipment, loading and unloading all products into customers’ vehicles,
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit and treat team members with fairness and understanding.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree or some college experience highly desired. Prior warehouse management experience required. Forklift certification and experience or the ability to become forklift certified a must. Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Able to lift 80 lbs repeatedly throughout shift. Detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to follow directions. Must be honest, dependable and hard working. Agricultural background and experience very helpful. Must be available Monday thru Saturday, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm and be willing to work overtime if needed.
BENEFITS: This is a full-time position that includes a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts on store purchases as well many other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume – email@example.com
Or apply in person by visiting the address below:
Elko IFA Country Store
390 30th Street – Elko, Nevada 89801