Position Title: Warehouse Receiver
Location: IFA Distribution Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, October 9, 2017
INTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of WAREHOUSE RECEIVER position at the IFA Distribution Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Demonstrate basic material handling/packaging/warehouse equipment skills.
- Ability to use a WMS RF scanner to receive product and reconcile with vendor packing slip.
- Insure receiving equipment is operational before using.
- Maintain receiving area in an orderly and clean condition.
- Maximize space utilization when stocking receipts.
- Calculate figures and amounts using basic math skills.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Able to use computer and company software.
- Work and communicate well with co-workers.
- Treat co-workers with respect.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent. Prior warehouse experience highly desired. Able stand for extended periods of time during shift. Able to operate a reach and sit-down forklift, as well as stock picker equipment in a safe manner. Able to lift/palletize various products weighing 50 pounds or more repeatedly. Able to operate equipment at heights of up to 24 feet.
BENEFITS: IFA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement plan, generous 401K matching, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, employee discounts, as well many other incredible benefits.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume to the e-mail address below:
Or, you may apply in person at the following address:
IFA Distribution Center
2330 W. 1700 S.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104