Position Title: Warehouse Worker/Sales Clerk
Location: IFA Country Store in Riverton , Utah
Expiration Date: Monday, May 22, 2017
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) is a regional farm supply co-op with diverse operations including feed production, agronomy services, and retail stores throughout the intermountain west. We are currently seeking an individual to fill the position of WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/SALES CLERK at the IFA Country Store in Riverton, Utah.
SUMMARY: This position will have a wide range of duties throughout the store. Responsibilities will include warehouse support, department merchandising and assisting customers with purchases.
- Greet customers as they enter the facility and ensure that they receive the highest level of customer service
- Assist in restocking and straightening shelves
- Provide accurate and organized inventory throughout the receiving and warehouse area
- Be conversant in and able to sell all products in assigned product lines
- Merchandise and price all products in assigned product area
- Place warehouse inventory in correct storage areas
- Maintain warehouse and yard area in a clean and orderly state at all times
- Assist customers with loading products into their vehicles
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Exceptional customer service skills a necessity. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and sales minded. Warehouse, shipping and receiving experience highly desired. Familiarity with computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Able to calculate discounts, percentages, and perform basic math functions. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently throughout shift and 100 lbs. occasionally.
TO APPLY: If you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit a current resume to the email address below
Or, you may apply in person at the address below
Riverton IFA Country Store
1926 W. 12600 S.
Riverton, Utah 84065